Want to Connect with your Neighbors?
There is an app for that. Hooversville Borough invites you to join the Nextdoor app! This social media platform will allow you and the rest of the community to stay up to date on all local events and will also serve as a resource to keep you apprised of any unexpected events that could occur within the borough. For instructions on how to join, click here.
Did you know...
that you can dispose of old medications safely? Just bring them in the office during office hours and put them in the tin box.
held every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month at 7:00 pm in the Hooversville Municipal Buidling.
Agenda June 28, 2022
Here are a seven tips for conserving water:
1. Check to see if toilets continue to run after flushing. You can lose hundreds of gallons of water.
2. Is your water bill higher than normal? You can have a water leak. Check in your basement for leaks.
3. Always turn taps off tightly so they do not drip.
4. Promply repair any leaks in and around your taps.
5. If using an electric dishwater, use it only to wash full loads and use the shortest cycle possible.
6. Wash only full loads in your watching machine and use the shortest cycle possible.
7. When brushing your teeth turn the water off while you're acutally brushing. Use short bursts of water for cleaning your brush.
Practicing these tips you can see a reduction in your monthly water bill.
HVFD Subs and Pizza Sale
Last Saturday of the Month
SBG/Post Office parking lot